The CN30F is designed for professional studio use and features high efficiency LED technology. The Fresnel lens focuses from narrow to wide beam, 12-35 degrees, and uses a single 30 Watt LED bulb to produce a brightness of up to 2494 LM. The brightness can be steplessly adjusted 0-100% using the manual dial, and the unit has a built-in 2.4G radio receiver.
The high efficiency LED gives off very little heat compared to other types of lighting, meaning that no fan is necessary. The unit is cooled by passive air flow and operates silently, making it ideal for film and video lighting.
This light head comes supplied as a kit, complete with a full range of accessories including barn doors and filters in a carry case.
The full kit comprises: CN30F head, barn doors, Fresnel lens, filters (3200K, 4000K, 4800K), power adapter, carry case. A Bowens mount adapter is available to purchase separately.
1. Number of LEDs: 1 LED COB bulb
2. Average LED life: 50,000 hours
3. Power source via 240V AC adapter (included)
4. Power: 30 watts
5. Focusing: 12-35 degrees with stepless adjustment
6. Illumination: 2494 LM
7. Cooling: passive air
8. Brightness control dimmer: Wi-Fi /2.4G remote control
9. Brightness indicator light: built-in
10. CRI: 95
11. Colour temperature: 5600K
12. Dimensions: 300 x 180 x 150mm. Kit dimensions 350 x 210 x 210mm
13. Weight: approx 1.65 kg
14. Lighting control system APP: Built-in 2.4G remote control receiver, which works with a Wi-Fi 2.4G control box. This can be controlled by mobile phone app and 2.4G remote controller
15. Package: Supplied as a kit comprising head, barndoors, Fresnel lens, filters (3200K, 4000K, 4800K), power cord / adapter, fitted case