The CN60F is one of NanGuang?s latest generation of LED Fresnel lighting heads. It is designed for professional studio use and features high efficiency LED technology.
The Fresnel lens focuses from narrow to wide beam, 12-55 degrees, and uses a single 60 Watt LED bulb to produce a brightness of up to 4497 LM. The brightness can be steplessly adjusted 0-100% using the manual dial, and the unit has a built-in 2.4G radio receiver.*
The high efficiency LED gives off very little heat compared to other types of lighting, meaning that no fan is necessary. The unit is cooled by passive air flow and operates silently, making it ideal for film and video lighting.
This light head comes supplied as a kit, complete with a full range of accessories including barn doors and filters in a fitted case.
The full kit comprises: CN60F head, barn doors, Fresnel lens, filters (3200K, 4000K, 4800K), power adapter, fitted case. A Bowens Mount adapter and Bowens Mount softbox are also available to purchase separately.
* Remote and Wi-Fi / app wireless control options coming soon
1. Number of LEDs: 1 LED COB
2. Average LED life: 50,000 hours
3. Power: 12-18V DC via 100-240V AC adapter (included)
4. Power: 60 Watts
5. Focusing: 12-55 degrees stepless control
6. Cooling: Silent passive air
7. Illumination: 4497 LM
8. Brightness control dimmer: Dimming / Wi-Fi / 2.4G wireless control
9. Colour temperature: 5600K
10. CRI: 95
11. Dimensions: 380 x 205 x 170mm
12. Case dimensions: 460 x 290 x 210 mm
13. Weight: Head ? approx 2.5kg. Kit ? 6kg