The Sevenoak SKFX2 is a professional follow focus lens device manufactured in anodised aluminium.
It is designed to be attached to a 15mm rod support system and features a quick release plate, 3D marker disc, lightweight design and adjustable height gear drive.
It can be mounted as preferred, either to the left or right of the lens.
The gearbox has left or right function to enable the wheel spin, which pulls the lens focus to run in either direction.
The 15mm bracket has a quick release function and can be snapped onto the rods without removing any other components.
Because of its adjustable gear drive height, the SKFX2 may be used with a wide range of lenses.
Included in the box: Follow Focus, 66-77mm gear ring, 77-88mm gear ring, 88-99mm gear ring, Instruction book
1. Compatible with standard 15mm rail systems
2. Easy to set up
3. Gear driven system with slip-free and accurate movement. A/B hard stops for precision focusingbr>
4. Adjustable locking system
5. Adjustable height (flippable) gear drive
6. Use either side of the lens
7. Removable magnetic marking disc
8. Includes 3 different size lens gear rings
9. Lightweight aluminium construction
10. Size 23.5 x 14cm
11. Weight 0.57kg