The Kenro 4-in-1 Photo & Film Scanner converts photos, slides, negatives and business cards to digital images, allowing you to breathe new life into old images, enhance them, and preserve them for posterity. This versatile unit supports photos 3.5×5?, 6×4? or 7×5?, standard business cards, 35mm negative or positive film strips, and 35mm slides. The scanner has a resolution of 5 megapixels (1800dpi) or 10 megapixels (3600dpi) interpolated, as well as a built-in 2.4? LCD screen for previewing images and making simple edits before saving.
This scanner has a small built-in memory, but is recommended for use with an external SD card (not included). This allows you to use the scanner as a standalone device, independently of a PC. When you have finished scanning and saving your images, simply remove the SD card and insert into your computer. Images can also be transferred to Windows computers using the USB 2.0 port (supported: Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8).
This comprehensive scanner kit from Kenro includes the KNSC301 4-in-1 Scanner, USB cable, negative film holder, positive slide holder, 4-in-1 photo tray, OCR (optical character recognition) CD, power adapter, and user manual. It is supplied with a 2-year limited warranty.
1. GIVE NEW LIFE TO OLD MEMORIES ? Bring old film, slides and photographs into the digital era with this simple-to-use scanner. Converting your precious memories into JPEG format not only allows you to edit and enhance old images, bringing them back to life, but also gives you important back up in case the originals degrade over time.
2. VERSATILE ? Scan film, slides, photos and business cards in one versatile unit. Supported formats include: photos 3.5×5?, 6×4? or 7×5?, standard business cards, 35mm negative or positive film strips, and 35mm slides.
3. HIGH SPEC ? This scanner boasts a 5.1 megapixel CMOS sensor, 5MP (10MP interpolated) resolution, auto or manual colour balance and exposure, and a 2.4 inch LCD screen to allow you to preview your scans and make basic edits before saving.
4. USE WITH OR WITHOUT A COMPUTER ? Connect to a Windows computer (supported OS: 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8) via the USB 2.0 port, or use independently of a PC by storing scanned images to an external SD card (not included) which can then be used in any computer with an SD card reader.
5. JUST WHAT YOU NEED ? This comprehensive scanner kit from Kenro includes the KNSC301 4-in-1 Scanner, USB cable, negative film holder, positive slide holder, 4-in-1 photo tray, OCR (optical character recognition) CD, power adapter, and user manual. Supplied with a 2-year limited warranty. Lens 2G3P F/NO=3.97 f=4.04
Film range 51.5mm F/NO=4 f=3.93
Photo range 170mm
Sensor 5.1 Mega Pixel CMOS sensor
Screen 2.4 inch LTPS LCD screen
External memory SD/MMC
Exposure Auto or manual +/- 2
Colour balance Auto or manual +/- 2
Resolution 10MP interpolated
Data conversion 12 bits per colour channel
Scan method Single pass
Light source Backlight panel
LED on/off lifetime 10,000 times
Power USB / 5V adapter
Interface USB 2.0
Dimensions 235 x 208 x 147mm
Language options English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese
Supported PC OS Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8
Order code KNSC301