Whether you’re shooting on your smartphone, action camera or DSLR, the built-in microphone just isn’t equipped to deliver top-notch audio to match up to the great visuals. Issues can include the built-in microphone being too far away from the subject, too much ambient noise, low sensitivity, and picking up the noise of the device?s own internal electronics. For anyone shooting video content, whatever the device, an external microphone is essential to give the finished piece a polished feel.
If you?re recording an interview, a talking head, a piece-to-camera, a presentation, or any other kind of content where a single subject?s voice needs to sound clear, intelligible and natural, a lavalier microphone is the best solution.
This 6m lavalier clip-on microphone from Kenro allows you to record high quality audio to your DSLR camera, camcorder, smartphone, audio recorder, or any other recording device with a 3.5mm input, hassle-free. The ingenious plug-and-play solution is powered by one LR44 battery (included) and comes complete with all you need straight out of the box.
Simply connect the Kenro Lavalier Microphone to your recording device, clip the omnidirectional microphone to your clothes and set the microphone to the correct mode. The high quality condenser and low handling noise makes this microphone ideal for use when capturing video.
1. LIGHTWEIGHT MIC, LONG CABLE ? 3.5mm audio output, 6 metre cable, omnidirectional lavalier microphone weighing just 2.5g.
2. SIMPLE SOLUTION ? Fix all kinds of sound issues by using this external lavalier microphone for a clear, natural voice in interviews, presentations, talking heads, to-camera pieces and more.
3. PLUG-AND-PLAY ? Simply plug the 3.5mm audio output into your device, set the microphone to the correct mode, clip the microphone to your clothes and off you go.
4. EVERYTHING YOU NEED ? The Kenro Lavalier Microphone comes with everything you need, straight out of the box.
5. UK WARRANTY ? Supplied with a 2 year UK warranty.Transducer Electret condenser
Polar pattern Omnidirectional
Frequency response 365 Hz ~ 18 kHz
Sensitivity -30 +/- 3 dB (0 dB = 1V / Pa, at 1 kHz)
Signal to noise ratio 74 dB SPL
Battery One LR44 battery (included)
Output 3.5mm (1/8?) 4-pole gold plug
Cable 6m / 20ft
Weight Microphone – 2.5g; Power module – 18g