The Kenro USB Film and Slide Scanner converts your 35mm slides, film and negatives into digital images. The scanner has a resolution of 5 Megapixels (1800 dpi) or 10 Megapixels (3600 dpi) interpolated, and is powered by USB – no additional power is required.
This affordable, simple scanner is quick and easy to use, with just one button press to scan each image. Simply connect the scanner to your computer via the USB cable (included), install the supplied software, and start scanning. The scanned images will automatically be transferred to your computer, with no memory card needed.
This scanner is compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
1. GIVE NEW LIFE TO OLD MEMORIES ? Bring old film and slides into the digital era with this scanner. Converting your precious memories into JPEG format not only allows you to edit and enhance old images, bringing them back to life, but also gives you important back up in case the originals degrade over time.
2. ENTRY LEVEL ? This affordable, simple scanner has a 5MP CMOS sensor and is quick and easy to use, with just one button press required to scan each image.
3. NO MEMORY CARD REQUIRED ? Connect the scanner to your computer using the included USB cable, install the software and start scanning directly to your computer with no need for an additional memory card.
4. JUST WHAT YOU NEED ? This comprehensive scanner kit from Kenro includes the KNSC202 USB Scanner, USB cable, film holder, slide holder, software CD, cleaning brush and user manual.
5. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE ? Supplied direct from our UK warehouse with a 2-year limited warranty.Interface USB 2.0
Image sensor 5 megapixels CMOS sensor
Exposure control Automatic / manual (-2.0 EV ~ +2.0 EV)
Colour balance Automatic / manual
Resolution 5 megapixels (1800 dpi) / 10 megapixels (3600 dpi) interpolated
Film type 35mm negative / positive film strips, 35mm slides
Picture effects Black and white, slides, negatives
File format JPEG
Power supply USB
Product size 82 x 86 x 152 mm
System compatibility Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (32/64 bit)