With these versatile, practical Kenro Zoom Binoculars you can benefit from a number of magnification ranges from 10-30x in a single, well-specified pair of binoculars. Despite their power, these binoculars are still compact enough to carry around for long periods, and are supremely adaptable to a whole host of situations. Supplied complete with a soft carry case, front and end caps, cleaning cloth, instruction manual and neck strap.
1. ADJUSTABLE MAGNIFICATION ? Adjustable from 10-30x, get the best of both worlds with these binoculars: plenty of detail in the high power range, and a wider field of view in the lower power range.
2. EDGE-TO-EDGE CLARITY ? The Porro prism system ensures that these binoculars avoid unsightly vignetting around the edge of the view.
3. CLEAR, BRIGHT IMAGES ? These binoculars have BK7 prism glass for the best image quality.
4. SECURE GRIP ? Ergonomic rubberised casing for shock-resistant protection and perfect grip.
5. EVERYTHING YOU NEED ? Supplied complete with a soft carry case, front and end caps, cleaning cloth, instruction manual and neck strap.Magnification: 10-30x
Objective lens diameter: 60mm
Exit pupil diameter: 6mm (x10) / 2mm (x30)
Relative brightness: 36 (x10) / 4 (x30)
Twilight factor: 24.5 (x10) / 42.4 (x30)
Eye relief: 13mm
Field of view, real (degree): 3.5 degrees
Field of view, apparent (degree): 35 degrees
Field of view, real (m/1000m): 60
Field of view, real (ft/1000yds): 180
Close focusing distance: 14m
Diopter adjustment (dpt): +/-2
Interpupillary distance: 56-74mm
Dimensions: 230 (H) x 210 (W) x 75 (D) mm
Weight (excl. eyepiece and lens cover): 1030g
Prism system: Porro prism system
Prism glass: BK7
Focus system: Centre focusing system
Objective lens structure: 2 elements / 1 group
Eyepiece lens structure: 4 elements / 3 groups
Lens and prism coating: Fully coated
Eyecup style: Fold down
Adapt to tripod: Yes