The CN100F is one of NanGuang?s latest generation of LED Fresnel lighting heads. It is designed for professional studio use and features high efficiency LED technology.
The Fresnel lens focuses from narrow to wide beam, 10-65 degrees, and uses a single 100 Watt LED bulb to produce a brightness of up to 8448 LM. The brightness can be steplessly adjusted 0-100% using the manual dial or a DMX lighting control desk, and the unit has a built-in 2.4G radio receiver.
The high efficiency LED gives off very little heat compared to other types of lighting, meaning that no fan is necessary. The unit is cooled by passive air flow and operates silently, making it ideal for film and video lighting.
This light head comes supplied as a kit, complete with a full range of accessories including barn doors and filters in a fitted case.
The full kit comprises: CN100F head, barn doors, Fresnel lens, filters (3200K, 4000K, 4800K), power adapter, fitted case.
A Bowen’s Mount softbox is available to purchase separately.
1. Number of LEDs: 1 LED COB
2. Average LED life: 50,000 hours
3. Power: 24V DC via 100-240V AC adapter (included)
4. Power: 100 Watts
5. Focusing: 10-65 degrees stepless control
6. Cooling: Silent passive air
7. Illumination: 8448 LM
8. Brightness control dimmer: Dimming / Wi-Fi / 2.4G wireless control / DMX
9. Colour Temperature: 5600K / 4500K / 4000K / 3200K
10. CRI: 95
11. Dimensions: 400 x 230 x 190mm
12. Case dimensions: 450 x 300 x 210 mm
13. Weight: Head ? approx 3.85kg. Kit ? 7.5kg