The NanGuang CN -80C Photo / Video Lighting Head is ideal as a light source for filming inside cars or similar confined spaces or as a general fill-in light.
It is supplied with an adapter to fit a camera shoe and with a handgrip which converts to a mini tripod for tabletop photography or video. It is also supplied with hooks to attach it to places when filming etc ? for example, onto the rear view mirror in a motor car.
Suggested applications are as follows:
Car use ? fix the light onto the rear view mirror to light the car when filming. Fixing tapes are supplied with the kit. Hooks are also provided to fix the light onto an air outlet or other point.
Tabletop photography ? A table top tripod is supplied with the kit, which also doubles up as a light grip for handheld shooting.
Camera hot shoe lighting ? the CN-80C is supplied with a hot shoe adapter and so can be fitted straight onto the camera.
1. Number of LEDs: 80
2. Power source: 8 AA batteries (not included), or via a car cigarette lighting socket, or via Sony F550 Lithium battery handle
3. Power: 8 Watts with stepless dimmer adjustment
4. Illumination: At 5600K 486 LM – At 3200K 470 LM
5. Colour temperature: 5600K / 3200K
6. Dimensions: 250 x 55 x 30mm (head only). Kit case dimensions 330 x 220 x 60mm
7. Weight: approx 950g
8. Package: Supplied as a kit with a fitted case containing hot shoe bracket, 2pcs black silicone tape, car power cord adapter (plugs into cigarette socket), tabletop tripod / light handle, 4 clamp hooks, Sony F550 Lithium battery handle (batteries not included), 4 hooks and 2 buckles