The Nissin Air System (NAS) is a TIPA award-winning 2.4 GHz radio transmission wireless flash system that offers the user tremendous control, flexibility and reliability. The Commander Air 10s offers a number of improvements over the original Air 1 Commander. It can be used to quickly and seamlessly operate a large number of flashes via 2.4 GHz radio control, whether you?re in a dark studio or a bright outdoor setting. The Air 10s uses the same clear, easy-to-use dial layout and colour LCD display that has been so popular in the rest of the Nissin Air System.
Designed to work with the NAS-ready i60A and Di700A, plus the forthcoming strobe-enabled MG10As, as well as any flashguns connected to a Receiver Air R, this innovative wireless trigger has a number of advanced features, including an extended maximum range of up to 100 metres, and the ability to control up to 8 different groups of flashguns with different settings in a mixture of TTL and manual modes. It also has a Micro SD card slot for easy firmware upgrades.
Retain complete control over all functions, even at a distance. Adjust and fine-tune your exposure in 1/3 EV increments, right the way down to 1/256. The Air 10s memorises the exposure during a TTL mode shoot and allows for a one-touch switch to manual if needed, converting all the exposure data into manual mode to save you time during set up and allow you to make your final tweaks. The Air 10s also features unique crossover control ? as long as your Commander is the same fit as your camera, it can be used to fully control all features of any NAS-compatible flashgun, no matter what fit it is designed for. And with the new open mode, multiple Air 10s Commanders can be paired with the same group of flashes, eliminating the need to re-pair devices or reset settings if you need to change cameras mid-shoot.
1. FULL CONTROL FROM A DISTANCE ? Control up to 8 groups of flashguns, all with different settings, from up to 100 metres away. Retain complete control over all functions, adjust and fine-tune your exposure in 1/3 EV increments, switch between manual and TTL, control high speed sync, rear curtain sync and more on dozens of compatible flashguns with a single trigger.
2. CROSSOVER CONTROL ? As long as your Air 10s Commander is for the same fit as your camera, it can be used to control any NAS-compatible flashgun, no matter what fit.
3. 2.4 GHZ RADIO SYSTEM ? The Nissin Air System (NAS) is a TIPA award-winning 2.4 GHz radio transmission wireless flash system, offering the user tremendous control, flexibility and reliability. This radio system can be used in all light levels and is less susceptible to issues caused by no clear line of sight and interference.
4. FUTUREPROOF ? With a Micro SD card slot built into the Commander, you are able to keep up to date with new and upgraded firmware as it?s released, in your own time and hassle-free.
5. MULTI MODE CONTROL ? When paired with the Nissin MG10As strobe-enabled flashgun, the Air 10s offers sophisticated remote control of multi mode flash.