Available in fits for Canon, Nikon, Sony, Micro Four Thirds and Fujifilm, this great value kit contains two award-winning products*: one Nissin i60A flashgun and one Nissin Air 10s radio trigger, offering a significant saving over buying separately.
The i60A packs a guide number of GN60 into a package just 4.5 inches high and weighing 300g. It is the smallest and lightest product available in the high power portable flash market sector, and was the winner of the TIPA Best Portable Flash Award in 2016. The zoom range can be adjusted automatically or manually from 24-200mm and the unit comes complete with a built-in diffusor that gives 16mm lens coverage. A soft box is included to soften light output and reduce shadows. The inbuilt bounce card can also be extended or retracted while the soft box is in place. The i60A has a 9-level LED video light function, with a running time of up to 3.5 hours. Designed for TTL and fully compatible with the Nissin Air System.
In the kit, you also receive one Nissin Air 10s radio trigger. The perfect companion to the i60A, this trigger is also part of the Nissin Air System, a TIPA award-winning 2.4 GHz radio transmission wireless flash system that offers the user tremendous control, flexibility and reliability. The Air 10s trigger is an advanced multi-mode flash commander that can be used to quickly and seamlessly operate a large number of flashes via 2.4 GHz radio control, whether you?re in a dark studio or a bright outdoor setting. The Air 10s uses the same clear, easy-to-use dial layout and colour LCD display that has been so popular in the rest of the Nissin Air System.
This innovative wireless trigger has a number of advanced features, including an extended maximum range of up to 100 metres, and the ability to control up to 8 different groups of flashguns with different settings in a mixture of TTL and manual modes. It also has a Micro SD card slot for easy firmware upgrades. Retain complete control over all functions, even at a distance. Adjust and fine-tune your exposure in 1/3 EV increments, right the way down to 1/256. The Air 10s memorises the exposure during a TTL mode shoot and allows for a one-touch switch to manual if needed, converting all the exposure data into manual mode to save you time during set up and allow you to make your final tweaks.
This powerful system is extremely flexible, with crossover control that allows you to add more compatible flashguns or triggers as needed, building a system bespoke to your needs and equipment.
For more information on each product in this kit and full specifications, please view the individual product pages for the Nissin i60A flashgun and Nissin Air 10s radio trigger.
* Nissin Air System ? Winner of ?Best Portable Flash? at the TIPA World Awards 2015
Nissin i60A Flashgun ? Winner of ?Best Portable Flash? at the TIPA World Awards 2016
Nissin Air 10s Commander ? Winner of ?Best Lighting Accessory? at the TIPA World Awards 2017
1. TWO AWARD WINNERS IN ONE KIT ? Containing one Nissin i60A flashgun (winner ? ?Best Portable Flash? TIPA World Awards 2016) and one Air 10s Commander (winner ? ?Best Lighting Accessory? TIPA World Awards 2017), this powerful kit is part of the 2.4GHz wireless radio Nissin Air System (winner ? ?Best Portable Flash? TIPA World Awards 2015).
2. COMPLETE WIRELESS CONTROL ? The Nissin Air System (NAS) is a 2.4GHz radio transmission wireless flash system. Compared with traditional optical wireless transmitters, it?s less susceptible to issues caused by not having a clear line of sight between flashgun and trigger, and offers greater distance coverage. The radio transmission ID technology also assigns each NAS-compatible device a unique identity to prevent misfiring in case of signal interference.
3. FINE CONTROL FROM A DISTANCE ? Use the Nissin Air 10s trigger to control up to 8 different groups of flashguns in a mixture of TTL and manual modes. Retain complete control over all functions, even at a distance ? you can adjust and fine-tune your exposure in 1/3 EV increments, have the Air 10s memorise the exposure data for later use, or switch to manual mode with just one touch to allow you to make your final set up tweaks by hand.
4. POWERFUL, COMPACT ? The i60A flashgun packs a guide number of GN60 into a unit just 4.5 inches high, and weighs 300g, ideal for smaller DSLRs, mirrorless camera users, or photographers who need an extremely portable high-powered flash.
5. UK WARRANTY ? This kit comes with a 2-year UK warranty.